Sunday, 1 September 2013

New books

 
Hey there nice to see you again!
 
I got loads of great new books for review this week, I'm kind of spoilt for choice...




 I bought a few books too
 Jennifer Estep is on my author auto buy list and since I crave a little more Jake I had to buy Wethering the Storm. I've nearly but not quite given up with Chloe Neill's Chicagoland Vampires series, I'll give Biting Bad a read and see how it goes.
 
 
This week I read


 
Cold Blooded was fantastic and full of action, I had a longish train journey to Aberdeen on Friday so I managed to read it cover to cover with no interruptions bliss! I was however, a little bit disappointed by Revealing Us, I enjoyed the first two books in the series but this was a little bit dull for way too long and everything felt kind of rushed at the end. I also thought it was going to be a trilogy but now it's not grrrr! I started Unbound thinking I'd read a little bit and three hours later I'd finished it. What a book! Cara McKenna has created the most interesting hero ever! I loved him and his "uniqueness."
 
I'm planning on reading Bound By Night the first in a new series from Larissa Ione, whilst patiently waiting for Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon to arrive, The Book Depository promised me it's on the way.
 

Have a great week

2 comments:

  1. oo some fab looking books!
    Emily @afternoonbookery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.