Sunday, 22 September 2013

New books


 Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good weekend, here's what new books I got over the last two weeks:
 
For review
OMG!
World After by Susan Ee
I did a big giant happy dance when this popped through my letterbox. I absolutely loved Angelfall and even had Raffe as a book boyfriend. All scheduled reading has been thrown out the window!
 
Also for review 


I do love Dragon Shifters so when I saw Legend of the Highland Dragon on Netgalley I had to request it and since I also love Jennifer Probst I grabbed Searching for Someday too. There goes my "stop accepting review books" resolution!
 

I bought
I've had Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon pre-ordered for ages but it got lost for a while at the post office, I was near enough having kittens as I needed to post it to the lovely Donna from Book Passion for Life
and Misty from Bookaholics who were kindly getting it signed for me when Sherrilyn visited Birmingham. It turned up just in time thank goodness!
 
I also bought Unchained by Jennifer L. Armentrout (writing as J. Lynn) but I haven't had a chance to even look at it yet.

and
Unattainable by Madeline Sheehan because as we all know I can't resist a bad ass biker.

Have a good week everyone.
 

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of World After. I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Angelfall!
    It is really difficult to not request certain titles on Netgalley! I've been attempting to get through my requests so I can read some of the physical TBR which is getting ridiculously huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/library-loot-and-some-surprise-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.