Sunday, 13 October 2013

New books


Hey everyone! I haven't done a new books for a while so this is a few weeks worth of books, or at least what I can remember.

Signed
The very lovely Donna at Book Passion for Life and Misty from Bookaholics met Sherrilyn Kenyon at her recent signing in Birmingham and got my copy of Styxx and my old and slightly battered copy of Acheron signed for me and got me some fab Styxx swag. How amazing is that? Thanks again ladies!

I won
Thanks to Orion.


 I bought
 I had a bit of drama getting it but it finally arrived, I love anything and everything by Kresley Cole.
 
For review
So many good review books, my TBR list is bursting at the seams!
 
Have a great week everybody.
 


1 comment:

  1. Good week! Here's mine: http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/freebies.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.