Sunday, 24 November 2013

New books and what's on my TBR list

 
Nice to see you again!
I got some pretty amazing books for review from authors and publishers this week which just happens to coincide with some planned leave from week so I'm a very happy bookworm right now, here's what I got:
 
For review 
That One Summer by C.J. Duggan

 Melting the Ice by Jaci Burton  |  Bound by Lorelei James 

 Reaver by Larissa Ione  |  Dragon Awakened by Jaime Rush

Wings of Arian by Devri Walls

 I bought
 Cage by Harper Sloan  |  Storm by Nina Levine  |  Tempting his Mate by Savannah Stuart

 

I'm planning on reading loads this week and make a serious dent in my review queue and catch up on some blog hopping which I've completely neglected recently.


 Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.