Saturday, 2 November 2013

New books

 
Hey everyone nice to see you again, here's the new books I got this week.
 
For review:
 Wild Child by Molly O'Keefe | Roman Holiday by Ruthie Knox | Holiday Games by Jaci Burton
 
I bought
I can't resist these Brazen contemporary romances they are my "me books" when I want a break from review books.
 
I want
I've requested Broken Blade by J.C. Daniels from Net Galley because I ADORE this series fingers crossed that I get it because January seems a long way away.

 Have a great week everybody.

2 comments:

  1. I confess I still need to read the first JC Daniels book, but I'm really curious about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I hope you get Broken Blade - I know how much you love that series!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.