Saturday, 9 November 2013

New Books

 
Here's the new books I got this week:
 
For review
 Broken Blade by J.C. Daniels  |  Darkness Awakened by Katie Reus 
 
 Hope Flames by Jaci Burton  |  Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett

 Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young |  The Last Man on Earth by Tracy Anne Warren
 
I bought
Wild Darkness by Lauren Dane  |  A Tale of Two Dragons by G.A. Aiken
 
Reading Plans
I'm having a bit of a book hangover after finishing Kristen Ashley's Rock Chick series, I can't get the series out of head! So, I'm on the lookout for something similar to fall in love with. I have a tonne of review books to read as usual but I'm planning on finishing World After by Susan Ee and then read A Tale of Two Dragons and Wild Darkness because I LOVE both of these series. I'm desperate to read Broken Blade (I did a little dance when I got accepted on Netgalley) but I'm going to wait and savour it, well maybe... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.