Saturday, 28 December 2013

Last new books of 2013!


Hey there!
I hope you had a great Christmas, I've been in full blown sloth mode since finishing work for Christmas but I have managed to buy and read a few books. I think I've only posted one "new books" post in December so I thought I would post my final new books post for 2013.
Here's what I got:
 
For review
 
 I bought
I had pre-ordered Spider by Jennifer Estep months ago in the hope I would have caught up with the series (which I haven't!) so I really need to put this on my "must read" list for 2014. I've been buying the Kristen Ashley Dream Man series paperbacks when they are released even though I've read them all I just need to have them on my shelf, I want a whole KA shelf! I also bought Wallbanger by Alice Clayton because I want to get it signed at the Romance Author & Reader Event in Edinburgh July.

Some new badass biker kindle bargains
I can never pass up the opportunity to check out a badass biker kindle bargain these caught my eye and my birthday gift voucher was just burning a hole in my virtual pocket.


With a bit more time on my hands and in between a few French Martini's at Hogmanay I'm planning on reading a few of my review books and creating a few favourites of 2013 posts.

 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great new books. I haven't heard of Hope Flames so now I'm going to have to go check that out sine I like that author! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to Bitter Spirits!

    And look at all those hot covers!

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.