Sunday, 1 December 2013

New books

 Can you believe its December already???
I've been off work all week so I've had loads more time to read this week, I did however do my fare share of faffing about on Pinterest and Goodreads and have a list as long as my arm of books I'm dying to read in 2014 already!
 
But back to 2013 here's the books I got this week.
 
For review
 Perfect Together by Carly Phillips  |  Jaded by Anne Calhoun

I bought
Shooter by Dahlia West  |  Tex by Dahlia West  |  Move the Sun by Susan Fanetti 

As you probably know I'm a big fan of badass bikers so when I saw a few good reviews for Shooter and Move the Sun I absolutely HAD to buy them. If you like Kristen Ashley's books I think you would love Shooter it was fantastic and I'm loving the heroine in Move the Sun so much that I want to be her! 

Have a great weekend everybody.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna go and look up your books to read for next year, Lesley! See if I can add some new ones to my list, love doing it! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.