Wednesday, 1 January 2014

The books I'm most looking forward to in 2014

Happy New Year!
I might be suffering from a slight hangover as a result of a few too many French Martini's last night but I'm just about capable to make a list of the books I'm most looking forward to in 2014. Just!
 

Release date: 28th January
Release date: 28th January
 
Release date: 4th February
Release date: 7th February
 
Release date: 11th February
Goodreads  |  Amazon
 
Release date: 25th February
 
Release date: 25th March
 
Release date: 1st April
 
Release date: 8th April
 
Release date: 6th May
 
Release date: 3rd June
 
Release date: 3rd June
 
Release date: 22nd July
 
Release date: 29th July
 
Release date: 5th August
Goodreads  |  Amazon
 
Release date: TBC

 
This list looks remarkably like my author "auto buy" list!
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Yar, Lesley! Great list, I love Wylde's covers and I have 3 books from your list on my must reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list and again, so many are on my tbr list too. I'm a bit sad that Up from the Grave is the last of Cat & Bones :( Happy new year !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for The King and Insider. You can never go wrong with BDB or with the spin off from The Sinners!
    I hope you enjoy all of these books once you get a chance to read them :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.