Monday, 10 February 2014

Goodbye and thank you


Hey everyone!

I've decided to close down My keeper shelf so this will be my final post. I started blogging three years ago with no clue about the time investment needed to keep a blog up and running and have fallen in and out of love with blogging more times than I can remember. I decided a few weeks ago I would stop blogging and since then have felt completely relieved so I know it's the right decision for me. 

I want to say a giant thank you to everyone who has visited My keeper shelf, left a comment, read my reviews and entered my competitions and I want to also thank everyone who has been a guest reviewer for me especially Rebecca who's reviews have always been amazing.

I'm looking forward to reading the 5 bazillion books I have on my bookshelf and maybe re-reading a few of my old favourites as well as spending more time with my amazing daughters Kate and Erin playing Monopoly and doing more Family Tree Research (yes I am a complete geek!).


Love Lesley xxx

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH..I am so incredibly sad!! I understand, but am still sad! I found your blog quite by accident and began an adventure of hot romance novels that I have read over and over and ENJOYED each time. (What can I say.I need a date!) I wish you much happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you absees123s you've absolutely made my day!

      Delete
  2. Oh noes! Lesley :((( I'm so sorry to see you go, sweetheart! Anytime you decide you miss it come and say hello to ours, alright? And of course I hope you enjoy reading without all the pressures and maybe come back at some point in the future. *cheeky grin* Lots of love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karina, I'll still be checking out your blog on a daily basis so I'll still see you around I promise!

      Delete
  3. Lesley I'm so sorry to read this. I love your reviews and I've discovered so many books because of you. I completely understand though and have been thinking the same myself. Good luck and enjoy your tbr pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claire it's so nice to think I introduced you to some fab books and by the way you did the same for me!

      Delete
  4. Thank you Lesley for having my book as one of your last couple weeks ... I know this decision must have been on your mind, and I'm so glad you found space for First to Burn before you decided to "retire" to read more. You will certainly be missed - but I assume you'll still weigh in from time to time with your reviews other places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna and it was a pleasure reading and reviewing First to Burn, I'll be sure to be checking out your next book too!

      Delete

I love getting comments so thanks for taking the time to leave one.